About this Opportunity!
Customer Service Supervisor Part-Time Medical Eligible
Lone Tree - Lone Tree Recreation Center
$13.84 - $18.00 per hour
We’re searching for a friendly and professional Customer Service
Supervisor to provide superior customer service. Do you enjoy forming
new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for you! The
Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for providing exceptional
leadership, customer service and supervision at their assigned
location. Primary responsibilities include oversight of all front desk
operations and providing general facility supervision. In addition,
this position will ensure that facility rules and safety standards are
followed. We are currently looking for all hours of operation: morning
to evening hours, weekends and holidays.
This position qualified for medical benefits.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum one (1) year supervisory experience preferred.
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Has knowledge of recreational programming and facility operations;
customer service principles; working with registration, point of
sale and facility scheduling software programs.
- Has excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and
operate a point-of-sale system.
- Has knowledge of modern office procedures, methods and general
office equipment (computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.).
- Will be proficient with applicable computer software applications
(Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Will have the ability to perform multiple functions at once and
the ability to handle the public in a friendly and professional manner.
- Will provide superior customer service and have the ability to
handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Will have current certifications in AED/CPR and First Aid or the
ability to obtain such certifications within thirty (30) days of employment.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age with a high school
diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in recreation, customer
service, or other closely related field.
- Previous customer service and computer experience is required.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at South Suburban
- Comprehensive Medical Package
- Paid Sick Leave
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit https://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.