About this Opportunity!
Party Host Part-Time
Centennial - Family Sports Center
$12.00 - $14.52 per hour
Do you have blast working with children? Do you love to throw a good
party? If so, we want YOU! As a Party Host, you are responsible for
creating a fun, exciting and memorable experience for the birthday
child and their guests. This position is responsible for hosting
groups of children, party set up and clean up, leading a variety of
engaging activities, and demonstrating outstanding customer service
and energy. This job is perfect for someone who is very friendly,
responsible, is quick to respond to requests, and can multi-task all
with a smile on their face!
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous party host/customer service experience is preferred.
- Has strong interpersonal, leadership and customer service skills.
- Has the ability to demonstrate teamwork, creativity, innovation
and leadership in performance of duties.
- Must have a great friendly, bubbly personality.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with children and their
parents in a caring and engaging way.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Perks of Employment at South Suburban
- FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.