About this Opportunity!
Arts & Enrichment Aide Part-Time
Centennial | Littleton | Lone Tree
$12.00 - $14.52 per hour
If you are a fun, energetic person who loves working with people of
all ages AND you only want to work part-time, this is the job for
you!! The Arts & Enrichment Aide assists in arts and/or enrichment
classes which may include, but not limited to: class set-up, student
project production, classroom control and clean-up or technical
theater assistance. The ideal candidate will be creative, organized
and highly motivated while assisting classes.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Current AED/CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Will have the ability to work with students in a constructive and
- Will be highly motivated and take direction well with excellent
interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Will have the ability to perform multiple functions at once and
handle the public in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must be at least fifteen (15) years of age.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Perks of Employment at South Suburban
- FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve nearly 155,000 residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley,
Centennial west of I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and
unincorporated portions of Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties.
We operate four full-service recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor
pools and restaurants, two ice centers and miniature golf courses, and
a BMX track, a sports dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a
hotel and a nature center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres
of developed and open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic
fields, more than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60
playgrounds, 56 tennis courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.