About this Opportunity!
Outdoor Pool Manager Part-Time
Lone Tree- Cook Creek Pool | Centennial- Holly Park Pool
$12.75 - $16.68 per hour
Do you have experience in lifeguarding and pool maintenance and want
to step up to the next level? Become an Outdoor Pool Manager and
provide leadership and direction to our current aquatics staff! This
position is responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of an
assigned outdoor pool and provides general supervision to staff. The
Outdoor Pool Manager is responsible for programming of lessons,
completion of daily reports, promotion and scheduling of special
events, and scheduling, supervising, and mentoring subordinate staff.
The ideal candidate will be responsible, outgoing, organized and
dedicated to safety and customer service.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have previous supervisory experience.
- Preferred-Be a Water Safety Instructor, AFO/CPO, and Lifeguard
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Will be able to communicate effectively with the public and other
- Can work independently.
- Has the ability to swim to safety with a full-grown adult and
remain calm in emergencies.
- Can follow and enforce all pool standards and rules.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Two (2) years of lifeguarding and pool maintenance experience.
- Current certification in American Red Cross Lifeguarding at time
- Must successfully pass the District Water Tests.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Perks of Employment at South Suburban
- FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.