About this Opportunity!
Relief Night Auditor Part-Time
Lone Tree Golf Course and Hotel
$12.25 - $15.93 per hour
Are you outgoing, fun, and a hard working individual that thrives in
a fast-paced and diverse environment? If you answered YES, this is the
opportunity for you! The Relief Night Auditor is the facilities lead
customer service representative working overnight shifts and is
responsible for assisting the public in all front desk related
functions in an efficient, courteous and professional manner that
maintains high quality of guest services while ensuring the hotel and
guests safety during the night audit shift.
This position is responsible for handling all phone calls, taking
hotel reservations, checking guests in and out of hotel rooms, making
SSPR ID cards, delivering Room Service orders, light housekeeping
duties, collecting and posting revenues for Lone Tree Golf Club &
Hotel, and compiling revenue/expense data for management reports. The
Relief Night Auditor is also responsible for assisting the Rooms
Divisions supervisor and the Hospitality Department in various
This job requires working Friday and/or Saturday overnight
hours and occasional holiday hours.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have excellent customer service skills, pleasant personality,
and love interacting with guests.
- Hotel experience is preferred.
- Must be able to handle customer issues in a professional manner,
answer customer’s queries and provide guests necessary information.
- Will be able to recognize emergency and dangerous situations by
reacting quickly and calmly.
- Has skills in accounting, bookkeeping, and customer billing is required.
- Will have knowledge of switchboard operations, cashier functions,
hotel reservations is required.
- Will have knowledge of Windows and Excel.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age with a high school diploma or
equivalent and six (6) months as a Night Auditor.
- Strong computer skills is required.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Perks of Employment at South Suburban
- FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.