About this Opportunity!
Miniature Golf Facility Attendant Part-Time
Littleton - Cornerstone Mini Golf/Colorado Journey
$12.00 - $14.52 per hour
Do you excel at providing superior customer service and enjoy working
in a fun environment? Come join our team as a Miniature Golf Facility
Attendant! The Miniature Golf Facility Attendant position involves a
high degree of public contact and ensures daily operations of the
facility. This position is responsible for providing superior customer
service by greeting customers, ensuring the equipment is in proper
working order, answering phone calls, taking group reservations,
collecting admissions, selling concessions, cleaning and course
maintenance work. In addition, this position will ensure that facility
rules and safety standards are followed. The job may require shifts
ranging from morning to evening hours, weekends and holidays.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
- Is highly motivated and has the ability to take direction well.
- Has knowledge of modern office procedures, methods and general
office equipment including: computer, cash register, credit card
machine, copier, fax, telephone, etc.
- Must have the ability to accurately operate a computerized
point-of-sale operating system.
- Will provide superior customer service and successfully interact
with coworkers, customers and supervisors while managing multiple
customers and events.
- Will provide superior customer service and have the ability to
handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Must have previous customer service experience and be able to take
an active role in a team environment.
- Current certifications in CPR/AED & First Aid or the ability
to obtain upon hire.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Perks of Employment at South Suburban
- FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.