About this Opportunity!
Registration Specialist Part-Time
Centennial - Goodson Recreation Center
$12.00 - $14.52 per hour
Do you love interacting with people all day? If you answered yes,
then this is the job for you! The Registration Specialist position
involves a high degree of public contact by receiving and answering
inquiries from the public by telephone, via email, or in person on a
wide range of District services/programs. This includes:
registrations, cancellations, refunds, financial aid requests,
policies and procedures. In addition, the Registration Specialist is
responsible for completing point of sale transactions, handling
program registrations and cancellations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will possess a valid Colorado Driver License or have the ability
to obtain upon hire and maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Will have excellent communication, customer service and problem
- Is knowledgeable of modern office procedures, methods and general
office equipment (computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.).
- Will be proficient with applicable computer software applications
(Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Will have the ability to perform multiple functions at once.
- Will provide superior customer service and the ability to handle
customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and
operate a point-of-sale system.
- Any combination equivalent to: work experience involving assisting
the public, general record keeping and/or handling money.
- One (1) year of customer service or registrations experience required.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Perks of Employment at South Suburban
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.