About this Opportunity!
Centennial | Littleton | Lone Tree
$9.30 - $10.88 per hour
As a Bartender you will be responsible for providing our guests with
the finest food and beverages, accompanied by attentive, gracious and
friendly service. Guide our guests through our food and beverage menus
and recommend upgrades. You must be able to arrive to work on time,
stand for an extended period of time and take direction. No experience
is required, but we do prefer those that have some food & beverage
or hospitality experience.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor at all times and
demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Be a team player with a "can-do" attitude to deliver
100% guest satisfaction.
- Preferably has previous customer service experience.
- Previous bartending and/or server experience strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of beer, wine, liquor, and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills, have the ability to handle money, and
operate a point-of-sale system.
- Understanding of beverage and Food Handling policies and procedures.
- Alcohol certification (TIPS) a plus!
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Must be 16 years of age to serve food, must be 18 to serve
alcoholic beverages, and must be 21+ to sell alcoholic beverages.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
FREE use of
fitness centers and swimming pools
Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to
employees working 14+ hours/week)
Opportunities for training and promotion from within
To view a complete listing of the District’s
most current benefit package
, please visit
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.