About this Opportunity!
Centennial | Littleton | Lone Tree
$12.58 - $16.35 per hour
Don’t want to sit at a desk all day? Are you a high-energy person who
loves to be on the move? We have a great opportunity for you! We are
looking for a friendly, highly motivated individual to pick up,
transport, and deliver business documents, packages, and other assets
between District facilities and/or departments. This includes delivery
of daily deposits from facilities to the District Office.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have previous courier experience.
- Strong knowledge of Colorado driving rules and regulations and
principles of effective customer service.
- The ability to: drive safely, work productively without
supervision within established policies and procedure.
- Will be highly motivated and take direction well with excellent
interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old and have graduated from
high school or completed GED.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License. Must be
insurable by the District carrier at the onset and for the duration
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.