About this Opportunity!
Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel
$12.32 - $14.91 per hour
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a
Housekeeper! The Housekeeper performs a variety of housekeeping and
laundry duties for the facility including daily cleaning of our 15
guest suites, event and meeting areas, as well as the golf locker
rooms and restrooms. This position is also responsible for the
restrooms on the golf course and tennis facility. This position
requires flexible shifts which include morning hours, evening hours,
weekends, and holidays.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to drive a golf cart is preferred.
- Will have knowledge of safety requirements surrounding the use of
commercial chemicals, cleaning equipment, laundry and kitchen equipment.
- Will have knowledge of cleaning techniques and the proper use of
chemicals and solutions.
- Will provide superior customer service and work well with
coworkers, patrons, and supervisors.
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor at all times.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age with a high school
diploma or equivalent.
- Prior hotel houseman/housekeeping experience is required. A
combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License or the ability
to obtain upon hire and maintain an acceptable driving record.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.