About this Opportunity!
Front Desk Agent Part-Time
Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel
$12.32 - $14.91 per hour
Checking people in and out…it’s a no brainer, right? But a first
interaction can set the tone for a guest’s experience and potentially
impact an entire organization! From cheerfully greeting an excited
family on a vacation adventure to handling a guest’s request with
prompt courtesy, our friendly Front Desk Agents are responsible for
anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing
creative solutions to provide exceptional service. This position is
responsible for processing check-ins/outs, securing payment, verifying
billing, and assisting guests with reservations and requests in a
friendly, professional and timely manner, while following our high
standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction. This position may
require shifts ranging from morning to evening hours, weekends and holidays.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have excellent customer service skills, pleasant personality,
and love interacting with guests.
- Will have knowledge of modern office procedures, methods and
general office equipment such as: computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.
- Will be proficient with applicable computer software applications:
Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and
operate a point-of-sale system.
- Has the ability to perform multiple functions at once and the
ability to handle the public in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively verbally;
establish and maintain working relationships with employees and the public.
- Must be eighteen (18) years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Any combination of experience equivalent to work experience
involving assisting the public, general record keeping and/or
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.