About this Opportunity!
Ride Attendant Part-Time
$12.32 - $14.91 per hour
This isn’t just your next job - it’s your opportunity to be part of
an amazing team that delivers on our promise to meet and exceed our
guest’s experience the moment they walk through our doors! If you are
high energy and believe in providing superior customer service, this
is the job for you! This position is responsible for providing
excellent customer service, completing point of sale transactions,
supervising and operating amusement rides, and completing minor
maintenance of the games. The ideal candidate will create a safe,
positive and enjoyable environment for all guests. We are currently
looking for shifts ranging from morning to evening hours, weekends and holidays.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Current AED/CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Will be highly motivated and has the ability to create a welcoming
and exciting atmosphere.
- Will have the ability to perform multiple functions at once and
the ability to handle the public in a friendly and professional manner.
- Will provide superior customer service and have the ability to
handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Must be at least fifteen (15) years old.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.