About this Opportunity!
$12.32 - $14.91 per hour
Are you an outgoing, fun, and hard-working individual that thrives in
a fast-paced environment? If you answered YES, then this is the job
for you! The Concessionaire is responsible for concession sales, food
preparation, birthday party seating areas and performing general clean
up duties. This position is also responsible for operating the cash
register and interacting with patrons. Depending on location, the
Concessionaire may be required to use kitchen equipment including, but
not limited to: ovens, warmers, fryers and microwaves. This position
may be required to work shifts ranging from morning to evening hours
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and
operate a point-of-sale system.
- Current Colorado Food Handler certification preferred.
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and maintain
working relationships with employees and the public.
- Will have knowledge of all health standards and ability to
communicate effectively with staff.
- Will be highly motivated and take direction well with excellent
interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.