About this Opportunity!
Dance Instructor Aide Part-Time
$12.32 - $14.91 per hour
Great opportunity for students looking for a fun after-school or
weekend job! We are looking for Dance Instructor Aides to assist the
Dance Instructor with dance classes, instructing, explaining, and
demonstrating techniques and methods of dance with musical or rhythmic
accompaniment to students of all ages and varying levels of skill and
ability. The Dance Instructor Aides will assist with recitals and
competitions as needed, and dance related duties such as assisting
with costumes, sets, and coordination. The ideal candidate will be
creative, organized and highly motivated while assisting classes.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Current AED/CPR and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Will have the ability to work with students in a constructive and
- Will be highly motivated and take direction well with excellent
interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Will have the ability to perform multiple functions at once and
handle the public in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must be at least fifteen (15) years of age.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve nearly 155,000 residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley,
Centennial west of I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and
unincorporated portions of Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties.
We operate four full-service recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor
pools and restaurants, two ice centers and miniature golf courses, and
a BMX track, a sports dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a
hotel and a nature center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres
of developed and open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic
fields, more than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60
playgrounds, 56 tennis courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.