About this Opportunity!
$12.32 - $14.91 per hour
Do you want to play a vital role in the kitchen and help the
restaurant operate seamlessly? As a Dishwasher/Foodrunner you will be
responsible for washing and sanitizing tableware, pots, pans and
cooking equipment and keeping the dish room and equipment clean and
organized. You will also assist staff by delivering food from the
kitchen to the table. You must be able to arrive to work on time,
stand for an extended period of time and take direction. No experience
required but we do prefer those that are fun, dependable and highly motivated.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous dishwasher experience highly preferred.
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor at all times and
demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Be a team player with a "can-do" attitude to deliver
100% guest satisfaction.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts.
- Must be at least fifteen (15) years of age.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.