About this Opportunity!
First Tee Host Starter Part-Time
$12.32 - $14.91 per hour
Do you enjoy working outdoors, a flexible work schedule and the game
of golf? If so, this opportunity is for you! The First Tee Host
Starter is responsible for organizing groups on the first tee,
maintaining the tee schedule and keeping records of cart numbers, turn
and finish times. The individual in this position will ensure messages
are sent out to the players regarding golf cart traffic, pace of play
expectations and care of the course. We are currently looking for all
hours of operation; early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have previous golf course operation or starter experience.
- Will have previous customer service experience.
- Has knowledge of rules and regulations relating to the game of golf.
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service and maintain
working relationships with employees and the public.
- Ability to work productively without supervision within
established policies and procedures.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.