About this Opportunity!
Scorekeeper Hockey Part-Time
$13.00 - $16.80 per hour
Do you enjoy the game of hockey? Are you looking for an opportunity
to make a little extra money while serving the community? If you
answered YES, this is the opportunity for you! The Hockey Scorekeeper
is an off-ice game official who will keep score and other statistics,
manage the game clock, and enforce roster rules. This job requires
shifts during evenings and weekends and/or holidays.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in hockey scorekeeping is preferred.
- Understands the game of hockey.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively verbally and
establish and maintain working relationships with employees and the public.
- Has the ability to effectively manage conflict.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally with both children
- Must be highly motivated and take direction well with excellent
interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be sixteen (16) years of age or older.
- Knowledge of hockey and USA rules is required.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
- Availability throughout the year is needed. September is the
only slow month.
- Sunday availability is required most weekends when we host 20
games on 4 different rinks at 2 different facilities.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.