About this Opportunity!
Relief Night Auditor Part-Time
$13.15 - $16.89 per hour
Are you outgoing, fun, and a hard working individual that thrives in
a fast-paced and diverse environment? If you answered YES, this is the
opportunity for you! The Relief Night is responsible for anticipating
guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative
solutions to provide exceptional service. This position is responsible
for processing check-ins/outs, securing payment, verifying billing,
and assisting guests with reservations and requests in a friendly,
professional and timely manner, while following our high standards of
quality to ensure guest satisfaction. This position is also
responsible for supporting night auditor functions such as ensuring
accurate billing and running transaction reports, and for the safety
and security of hotel guests and entire facility. The job requires
shifts during evening hours, weekends and holidays.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have excellent customer service skills, pleasant personality,
and love interacting with guests.
- Will have knowledge of modern office procedures, methods and
general office equipment (computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.).
- Will be proficient with applicable computer software applications
(Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and
operation a point-of-sale system.
- Has the ability to perform multiple functions at once and the
ability to handle the public in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively verbally;
establish and maintain working relationships with employees and the public.
- Must be eighteen (18) years old and have graduated from high
school or completed GED.
- One (1) year of experience in customer service and six (6) months
working in a clerical capacity is required.
- Previous cash handling and/or transaction experience is required.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.