About this Opportunity!
Customer Service Representative Part-Time
$13.00 - $16.80 per hour
We’re searching for a polite and professional Customer Service
Representative to provide superior customer service. Do you enjoy
forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for you!
The Customer Service Representative position involves a high degree of
public contact and ensures daily operations of the facility. This
position is responsible for receiving and answering inquiries from the
public by telephone, via email, or in person on a wide range of
District services/programs, rates, policies and procedures. This
position is also responsible for completing point of sale
transactions, handling program registrations, group reservations,
passes and collecting admissions. In addition, the Customer Service
Representative will ensure that facility rules and safety standards
are followed. We are currently looking for all hours of operation:
morning to evening hours, weekends and holidays.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Has excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
- Has knowledge of modern office procedures, methods and general
office equipment (computer, copier, fax, telephone, etc.).
- Will be proficient with applicable computer software applications
(Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Will have the ability to perform multiple functions at once and
the ability to handle the public in a friendly and professional manner.
- Will provide superior customer service and have the ability to
handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age for positions at an
assigned facility (Recreation Centers, Outdoor Pools, Batting Cages,
- Current certifications in AED/CPR and First Aid or the ability to
obtain certifications within thirty (30) days of employment.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Any combination equivalent to: work experience involving assisting
the public, general record keeping and/or handling money.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.