About this Opportunity!
Massage Therapist - Independent Contractor
The Goodson Recreation Center is searching for a talented massage
therapist to offer massage services as independent contractor on
weekends. Private massage room with table and cleaning supplies are
provided. Set your own flexible schedule for weekend availability.
70/30% split on massages performed. This is an excellent opportunity
to build your own massage practice in a welcoming community setting.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have prior experience as a massage therapist.
- Ability to perform a variety of massage modalities, such as
Swedish, sports, hot stone, prenatal and deep tissue.
- Will have current Colorado massage license and liability insurance.
- Motivation to build new client base.
- Ability to communicate effectively to establish and maintain
working relationships with clients and staff.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with current state COVID requirements
for providing massage therapy.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must hold a current Colorado massage therapist license
- Must hold current liability insurance and have the ability to add
South Suburban Parks and Recreation as an additional insured.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a massage therapist
- Satisfactory results of background and a reference check is a
condition to complete an independent contractor agreement.
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.