About this Opportunity!
Pilates Reformer Instructor Part-Time
$25.00 - $32.50 per hour
Do you have high energy, excellent focus, drive and passion for
helping others to improve their lives? Do you have a positive win-win
attitude? This is the job for you! This position will lead Group and
Pilates Reformerclasses. If you are
personable, friendly, dedicated and passionate about fitness and
changing lives, we want you to join our team!
Classes are targeted to start in the Fall of 2021.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Will have prior experience in instruction of specific specialty.
- First Aid certification is preferred.
- Has an understanding and knowledge of exercise science, nutrition
and wellness to promote fitness and educate participants.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish and maintain
working relationships with employees and the public.
- Will have knowledge of the principals and practices of fitness programming.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Graduation from high school or completion of GED.
- Required for Pilates Reformer: Minimal 200 hours+comprehensive
Pilates Reformer training or a Primary Group Exercise Certification
and a Pilates Reformer Certification. A combination of certification
and training may be considered.
- Possession of current certifications in CPR/AED required.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position.
Please note, as a team member, there may be additional
responsibilities that are required to meet ongoing needs of the department.
Employee Benefits & Perks at
- FREE use of District fitness centers and swimming pools
- Discounts on recreation classes and golf (applicable to employees
working 14+ hours/week)
- Paid sick leave
- Opportunities for training and promotion from within
- Flexible schedules
- To view a complete listing of the District’s most current benefit
package, please visit http://careers.ssprd.org
Our mission is to foster healthy living through stewardship of the
environment, parks, trails, and open space by providing recreational
services and programs.
We serve residents in Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Centennial west of
I-25, Littleton, Lone Tree and Sheridan and unincorporated portions of
Douglas, Jefferson and Arapahoe counties. We operate four full-service
recreation centers, golf courses, outdoor pools and restaurants, two
ice centers and miniature golf courses, and a BMX track, a sports
dome, batting cages, an entertainment center, a hotel and a nature
center. In addition, we maintain nearly 3,800 acres of developed and
open space land, including 119 multi-purpose athletic fields, more
than 100 parks, nearly 80 miles of trails, 60 playgrounds, 56 tennis
courts, and the 880-acre South Platte Park.